We had a short weekend at Buttonwillow following an engine failure due to oil pressure loss but we did manage to get some good photos of the car. While in the process of building our new high compression race motor we wanted to share some photos of some of the dramatic changes the car has undergone over the winter months in regards to our aerodynamic development.

In the photos you will notice a very low front splitter and side skirts. Hidden behind those pieces is a completely flat underbody that leads to a slightly dramatic rear diffuser. We’ve added front wheel well vents to reduce drag and lift created by the air in that area as well as vortex generators on the roof to reduce the coefficient of drag of the vehicle and help the rear wing to work more efficiently. We do plan to re-engineer many of these components to make them a little more attractive looking as well as more sturdy.